Forum Rules Can be Found HERE
Vendor Advertising Info can be found HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,476
» Latest member: ogaufrances7273
» Forum threads: 4,030
» Forum posts: 25,994

Full Statistics

[-]
Online Staff
There are no staff members currently online.

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

Congratulations to jameshalliday, our current top poster for the last day with 7 posts!

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,476
» Latest member: ogaufrances7273
» Forum threads: 4,030
» Forum posts: 25,994

Full Statistics

Need some exotic toys?
Wherever could you put one of these dolls? After all the victory's secret undies that cost a few coins, you sure don't want her in the closet. Besides, she needs to air out, doesn't she? It's not like you can have one reaching for something over the couch all the time and then throw a quilt on her when company arrives? Hard to hide a shapely ass bent over a sofa holding a champagne flute covered with a quilt hugging those curves. No mom, it's called 'functional art'. Now please pass the Palmolive. Though it would be a good place to hide a stash (after). No Leo is going two fingers deep to check, at least with an audience. Lol. I'll conduct further research, pro Bono, if I have a curious sponsor(s). Pictures redacted for a small fee. =D
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to The cow goes moo for this post:
  • Th3Razzzz96
Yeah this company definitely put some thought into these toys shit is crazy. I personally have no interest in them however, I do like watching videos of ladies strange/brave enough to take these on.

Sex sells no matter how weird it is props to the person who is making money off this line more power to them.
That IS pretty impressive though, the fact that they went as far as to have back stories for each product. And they're very.... detailed Confused 

I'm almost tempted to get one of those werewolf snouts, just to have it and freak people out and shit

The best things in life are psychoactive
Low expectations make life more fulfilling
Wow, this is awesome. Thanks for the link! Smile