Forum Rules Can be Found HERE
Vendor Advertising Info can be found HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 4,187
» Latest member: exezaqej
» Forum threads: 4,788
» Forum posts: 29,505

Full Statistics

[-]
Online Staff
There are no staff members currently online.

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

Congratulations to Allanon, our current top poster for the last day with 7 posts!

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 59 online users. [Complete List]
» 6 Member(s) | 53 Guest(s)

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 4,187
» Latest member: exezaqej
» Forum threads: 4,788
» Forum posts: 29,505

Full Statistics

SARMs
This content is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

This content is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.
 "Think how you want to be"                        

"Think how you want to be"                        

(12-19-2017, 11:43 PM)stuck Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This content is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

Goddamnit.  Just leave people alone and let adults make the decisions for themselves. I'm sick of the FDA and DEA trying to restrict adult consensual use of most everything but especially the physical fitness world.  Their only job should be to make sure the chems are what they say they are and pure with no dangerous contaminants.  I'll take it from there.

"Everything, all of this, is not happening because of you, it is happening to you. And the sooner you accept that, the better."

(12-19-2017, 11:43 PM)stuck Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This content is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.

I am on several supplier newsletters for SARM suppliers, and one in particular (EA) was raided about 3 weeks ago by the FDA.  They are a pretty un-repentant site, and sent a full account of the incident via newsletter, out to their entire mailing list.  They claim to be more than willing to fight on despite the set-back, but it sure is a very clear indication of things to come.  A couple of my buddies have begun to slowly stockpile the 'old reliables' like s-4, osta, and cardarine, from wherever they can get it, before the situation grows too dire.  Not sure if we are being paranoid but this seems like the beginning of a campaign on the FDS'a side.

I guess they might need to tailor their website and approach slightly, as they clearly heavily market to athletes (capsule based sarms instead of liquid, website headers of huge dudes, etc.), even though they make the same 'not for human consumption' disclaimer.  Maybe that's why the Fed's started with them?

Anyways, it was sad to hear they were raided and had so much raw product seized.  It's also freakin sad the FDA won't just let people make up their own minds and accept their own inherant risks, whatever they may be.

Who Read The Thread:
2 User(s) read this thread:
bjznov (04-15-2018, 09:42 PM), Etizdumbass (04-17-2018, 01:16 AM)