Forum Rules Can be Found HERE
Vendor Advertising Info can be found HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,237
» Latest member: bobeee
» Forum threads: 3,940
» Forum posts: 25,588

Full Statistics

[-]
Online Staff
There are no staff members currently online.

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

Congratulations to Allanon, our current top poster for the last day with 1 post!

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 14 online users. [Complete List]
» 1 Member(s) | 13 Guest(s)

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,237
» Latest member: bobeee
» Forum threads: 3,940
» Forum posts: 25,588

Full Statistics

Asian American Cuisine... take out.
IHate to talk about restaurant food in the cooking section but seems like the most relevant place to put it. And someone cooked it lol. 

Ayways, I am from the Richmond, British Columbia area And there is a huge Asian influence there and Chinese food is like the best. But I now live in the dirty dirty filthy humid deep stinky south. For some reason every asian food restaurant seems to be a buffet which is wreck but I prefer to order a dish it's better than buffet food. 

What are your favorite dishes, I go back and.forth but I could eat eggrolls everyday and I get hung up.on Mongolian chicken and anything spicy. As long as its not beef or seafood I'm down. My main issue I have to freaking Google half the menu to find out what the shit is. Most of the time... Lol what do you guys get from Chinese restaurants? Or would you recommend your favorite? 

I say asian american cuisine Because Chinese so gross looking the crap they would drag to.some tables when a group.would order off menuwas.some.rude.looking stuff lol. 
I use to always get shrimp lo mein. My theory was they can't fake shrimp lol. Now I always get Mongolian beef . The chicken always bugs me something always seems off. If I'm at my other spot I get a whole crispy duck
Oooo crispy duck... I miss that. I've not noticed that around here. I wish I liked shrimp.
Mongolian beef. Orange chicken. Sweet & sour pork. I've traveled through China but I still crave these western classics.

Who Read The Thread:
1 User(s) read this thread:
burd (12-10-2017, 10:19 PM)