Forum Rules Can be Found HERE
Vendor Advertising Info can be found HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,476
» Latest member: ogaufrances7273
» Forum threads: 4,030
» Forum posts: 25,994

Full Statistics

[-]
Online Staff
There are no staff members currently online.

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

Congratulations to jameshalliday, our current top poster for the last day with 7 posts!

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,476
» Latest member: ogaufrances7273
» Forum threads: 4,030
» Forum posts: 25,994

Full Statistics

Lock/Safe with timer?
Hey all,
      Names Mink, new here on CF, but been here and there in the scene for a while. If this is not the right place to post this, my apologize, still trying to get the lay of the land as I make my exodus from reddit. I have been looking for a lock box/safe to stash my research materials, and I would love one with lots of compartments (but I can modify that myself if need be), but above all, I would like one with a timer lock. Don't get me wrong, I am fairly good at self control and not indiscriminately redosing, but I like the idea of being able to lock away all research material, and above all CAR KEYS, for the extra safety to prevent anything tragic happening. My preliminary searches haven't turned up much to my liking.
Cheers
My father had a timed dispensing machine for his pain meds,but,I know that's not exactly what you want,but if you wanted to have a daily amount to research,that would do it.
(12-15-2017, 03:55 AM)wminx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey all,
      Names Mink, new here on CF, but been here and there in the scene for a while. If this is not the right place to post this, my apologize, still trying to get the lay of the land as I make my exodus from reddit. I have been looking for a lock box/safe to stash my research materials, and I would love one with lots of compartments (but I can modify that myself if need be), but above all, I would like one with a timer lock. Don't get me wrong, I am fairly good at self control and not indiscriminately redosing, but I like the idea of being able to lock away all research material, and above all CAR KEYS, for the extra safety to prevent anything tragic happening. My preliminary searches haven't turned up much to my liking.
Cheers

Someone posted a while back on here about a locksafe/timer that you could stash your stuff in and it wouldn't open until a set time/date.   Look around and it should still be here.

Edit:   Ask and ye shall receive, I found it:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

"Everything, all of this, is not happening because of you, it is happening to you. And the sooner you accept that, the better."

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Allanon for this post:
  • wminx