Forum Rules Can be Found HERE
Vendor Advertising Info can be found HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,476
» Latest member: ogaufrances7273
» Forum threads: 4,030
» Forum posts: 25,994

Full Statistics

[-]
Online Staff
There are no staff members currently online.

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

Congratulations to jameshalliday, our current top poster for the last day with 7 posts!

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,476
» Latest member: ogaufrances7273
» Forum threads: 4,030
» Forum posts: 25,994

Full Statistics

This one goes out to you fatasses! You food snobs! You same dish ordering mofos!
Curious if anyone out there is as weird as I am about a particular item/dish on the menu at every restaurant you go to? Obsessed with comparing it to whom you thought had the best of the best, so much so, you cant even order anything else let alone consider possibly tying something else you may enjoy more. 

For me its a chicken sandwich, it doesn't matter if its fastfood or dine in. I gotta know where they are on my scale.  I'm actually taking up user mmdimitri's  suggestion and start a full blown blog on chicken sandwiches. Who reads it is something I could give 1 shit about...

Anyways what is your #1 favorite obsession that makes you a total foodtard!?
(01-04-2018, 05:27 PM)TheG Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Anyways what is your #1 favorite obsession that makes you a total foodtard!?
This content is hidden from you. If you want to see it you have to register on this board.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to R2D6 for this post:
  • whispers
i am a ht sauce fan as well do you go after anything unique or do you stick to the tobassco pepper type? I love tobasco peppers just not the sauce. Siracha fan since 07...
I get made fun of regularly for my love of ketchup, apparently I use excessive quantities...
II catch greif from my lady saying my ketchup of choice is to salty because my choice is Whataburger spicy ketchup. But we both dig it on mac'n cheese.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to TheG for this post:
  • Lambchop, whispers
I'll usually have a philly cheese steak if it's on the menu. I've never been to Philly, so I never had an authentic one. We have Miami Subs, & I'll always have their cheese steak on pita bread.. Mmmm, mouth watering just thinking about it!

Who Read The Thread:
1 User(s) read this thread:
FrancisBralf (01-18-2018, 03:47 PM)