Forum Rules Can be Found HERE
Vendor Advertising Info can be found HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,646
» Latest member: adamasfrnces9602
» Forum threads: 4,125
» Forum posts: 26,395

Full Statistics

[-]
Online Staff
Cosmic's profile Cosmic
Head Admin

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

Congratulations to bordnlazy, our current top poster for the last day with 3 posts!

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 60 online users. [Complete List]
» 2 Member(s) | 58 Guest(s)

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,646
» Latest member: adamasfrnces9602
» Forum threads: 4,125
» Forum posts: 26,395

Full Statistics

Reddit Stupidity
I've been involved in the research 'scene' for coming up on a decade now in almost every forum except for RR and chemsrus.
Now I've seen my fair share of stupidity. But the amount of stupid motherfuckers on Reddit is just beyond staggering. Everything from revealing packaging details WITH pictures of the packaging to asking for fent analogs and asking to pay with CC like it's no big deal and they are just ordering protein powder from Amazon.

Let us not forget the vendors that appear out of thin air and have all of this money thrown at them and vanish with it. And the same people falling for it over and over and over again. 
Also the benzo sub is one of the most entertaining subs I have ever seen. Do deez barz look like presses??? If I take 10mgs of (insert potent benzo here) a day for a month will I experience withdrawls??
It's just the dumbest of the dumb imo.

This semi-rant is coming from someone who doesn't have an account over there and has used the same vendor(s) for years, who also happen to have never advertised on reddit and refuse to do so. I'm sure there are decent ones but good god lol.

Having said all of this, even though I have been around for a long time and try keeping a lowish profile and trying to stick to informative posts and replies I just felt the need to post this. Glad that this place is around as one of the last bastions of non-retardation.
Water so deep it's hard to fathom
and cast the torments out of reach
for stormy skies that now surround us
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Johnsmithme2 for this post:
  • Allanon, MajesticCasual, nndimitri, whispers
It is indeed a shit show, and the number 1 reason the scene has had so many sweeps, so many operations and so many long gone great vendors. I've watched the squeeze get tighter and tighter to how the scene is now. The info that took so much time and effort to find a legit frail of honest great vendors . Was put up on a billboard for all the kiddies to see. Now everyone wants easy quick domestic materials and they are mesmerized when they get scammed. It's gone from a research scene to a straight up drug scene.

Shit on Reddit and shit on them hoes...

I do read up on some of the subs just to get a laugh and Then you see a post from cosmic which instantly starts an argument lol.. It's mildly entertaining.

And this week the return of pgc... smh
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to TheG for this post:
  • Cosmic, Elbowmaccarena, Johnsmithme2, MajesticCasual
The other week i saw on one of the subs a guy post a screenshot of his tracking info with nothing blacked out and a link to his usps tracking updates. Its weird because I was around 18 years old when i started learning about rcs (that was around 2000ish) and its definitely not an age related mistake, some real lack of cognitive skills going on
to make those kinds of mistakes.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sin_is_synthetic for this post:
  • MajesticCasual
(02-06-2018, 02:56 PM)TheG Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It is indeed a shit show, and the number 1 reason the scene has had so many sweeps, so many operations and so many long gone great vendors. I've watched the squeeze get tighter and tighter to how the scene is now. The info that took so much time and effort to find a legit frail of honest great vendors  .  Was put up on a billboard for all the kiddies to see. Now everyone wants easy quick domestic materials and they are mesmerized  when they get scammed. It's gone from a research scene to a straight up drug scene.

Shit on Reddit and shit on them hoes...

I do read up on some of the subs just to get a laugh and  Then you see a post from cosmic which instantly starts an argument lol.. It's mildly entertaining.

And this week the return of pgc... smh

You know i gotta piss someone off over there. Thats all the fun of it. Its really about the only fun i have here now tbh..

Donate to Chemforum at the following Btc Address.
1Jgw41p21eoqtTzE9kBxEcrHWKyJqXUR4T

Email: admin@chemforum.org
Xmpp: pepsiman@riseup.net

[Image: Cool_Text_227674608071449.png]

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cosmic for this post:
  • MajesticCasual
Maybe we should do a chemo on reddit ? E.g keep acting like a vendor but dox everyone who tries to buy anything. Would definitely teach people to be more cautious.
(02-07-2018, 12:25 PM)BigBear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Maybe we should do a chemo on reddit ? E.g keep acting like a vendor but dox everyone who tries to buy anything. Would definitely teach people to be more cautious.

That's bad karma.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Professor for this post:
  • MajesticCasual
You know.. i thought about that before all the busts last year. Because it was very open then.. but today it seems like all of that was forgotten.

Donate to Chemforum at the following Btc Address.
1Jgw41p21eoqtTzE9kBxEcrHWKyJqXUR4T

Email: admin@chemforum.org
Xmpp: pepsiman@riseup.net

[Image: Cool_Text_227674608071449.png]

It's amazing how entertaining a dumpster fire can be when viewed from afar...
There is a 'vendor' over there that's selling etz on PEZ candy for fucks sakes.
Water so deep it's hard to fathom
and cast the torments out of reach
for stormy skies that now surround us
(02-07-2018, 11:03 AM)sin_is_synthetic Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The other week i saw on one of the subs a guy post a screenshot of his tracking info with nothing blacked out and a link to his usps tracking updates.  Its weird because I was around 18 years old when i started learning about rcs (that was around 2000ish) and its definitely not an age related mistake, some real lack of cognitive skills going on
to make those kinds of mistakes.

WTF?

That is super scary that these people are this stupid.  SUPER SCARY.

I'm sure, if I would have been in scene at 5 years old, that wasn't the way to go about it. 

WTF???!@!??????!

"Everything, all of this, is not happening because of you, it is happening to you. And the sooner you accept that, the better."

(02-06-2018, 03:05 AM)Johnsmithme2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've been involved in the research 'scene' for coming up on a decade now in almost every forum except for RR and chemsrus.
Now I've seen my fair share of stupidity. But the amount of stupid motherfuckers on Reddit is just beyond staggering. Everything from revealing packaging details WITH pictures of the packaging to asking for fent analogs and asking to pay with CC like it's no big deal and they are just ordering protein powder from Amazon.

Let us not forget the vendors that appear out of thin air and have all of this money thrown at them and vanish with it. And the same people falling for it over and over and over again. 
Also the benzo sub is one of the most entertaining subs I have ever seen. Do deez barz look like presses??? If I take 10mgs of (insert potent benzo here) a day for a month will I experience withdrawls??
It's just the dumbest of the dumb imo.

This semi-rant is coming from someone who doesn't have an account over there and has used the same vendor(s) for years, who also happen to have never advertised on reddit and refuse to do so. I'm sure there are decent ones but good god lol.

Having said all of this, even though I have been around for a long time and try keeping a lowish profile and trying to stick to informative posts and replies I just felt the need to post this. Glad that this place is around as one of the last bastions of non-retardation.

You think the benzo sub is magical, check out /r/stims.

Who Read The Thread:
25 User(s) read this thread:
Elbowmaccarena (02-12-2018, 02:41 AM), hypereall (02-12-2018, 05:48 PM), polarisx (02-12-2018, 08:18 PM), wh1t3r4bb1t (02-13-2018, 07:34 AM), Ragnar (02-13-2018, 10:12 AM), whispers (02-13-2018, 11:45 AM), Stamets (02-13-2018, 12:25 PM), Cosmic (02-13-2018, 02:47 PM), ochem (02-13-2018, 04:10 PM), Poolpullerpeel (02-13-2018, 05:20 PM), thisISscience (02-13-2018, 06:43 PM), Idkwhy (02-13-2018, 07:23 PM), DrTobogen (02-13-2018, 07:42 PM), nndimitri (02-13-2018, 08:04 PM), Allanon (02-13-2018, 08:47 PM), Johnsmithme2 (02-13-2018, 09:56 PM), sin_is_synthetic (02-13-2018, 10:15 PM), MajesticCasual (02-13-2018, 11:39 PM), Lambchop (02-14-2018, 05:31 AM), BigBear (02-14-2018, 05:35 AM), PsychedelicTarantulas (02-14-2018, 02:44 PM), wminx (02-16-2018, 12:34 AM), Low Earth Orbit (02-17-2018, 10:51 AM), bla000 (02-17-2018, 07:13 PM), modafinil (Today, 03:45 AM)