Forum Rules Can be Found HERE
Vendor Advertising Info can be found HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,646
» Latest member: adamasfrnces9602
» Forum threads: 4,125
» Forum posts: 26,395

Full Statistics

[-]
Online Staff
Cosmic's profile Cosmic
Head Admin

[-]
Top Poster
no avatar

Congratulations to bordnlazy, our current top poster for the last day with 3 posts!

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently 56 online users. [Complete List]
» 2 Member(s) | 54 Guest(s)

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 3,646
» Latest member: adamasfrnces9602
» Forum threads: 4,125
» Forum posts: 26,395

Full Statistics

New or New [Old] Dance/Club/Grime/TEK
Nothing brand new but finally had a chance to go through records and mp3's. Interested in hearing underground club  classics or future classics?

Hopefully this thread will corral some of those already in the know. Looking for UK Grime classics if possible. Usually prefer obviously dark sounds,  instrumentals or female vox but my new favorite [new to me] Kano.

Any M O A R?

Chillwave/ Liquid from Last year

Deepest House

Grime Classic

Mandatory Trance/Breaks classic. This is the SeX. When dance music oozed Euphoria. Hopefully someone can love this one. Please listen in full from the timemark belol:

[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/PnGXdv5UguY?t=3m10s[/video]
 "I’m pretty sure this is the century that decides if mankind’s future looks like in Star Trek, Wall-E or Mad Max"
[Image: giphy.gif]

Wow, doesn't this kind of look like my cousin?  "Madjestic Kasual lol, I love it" more of a darker/dance side of those "Majestics" from what I've heard so far. Of course, they had to put the 50 yr anniversary of me and obvi's the old lady. Big Grin

"I’m pretty sure this is the century that decides if mankind’s future looks like in Star Trek, Wall-E or Mad Max"
[Image: giphy.gif]

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MajesticCasual for this post:
  • Allanon

Who Read The Thread:
6 User(s) read this thread:
MajesticCasual (02-15-2018, 12:44 AM), Idkwhy (02-15-2018, 12:46 AM), Allanon (02-15-2018, 01:04 AM), BigBear (02-15-2018, 09:47 AM), whispers (02-15-2018, 12:04 PM), Johnsmithme2 (02-15-2018, 01:32 PM)